CUSTOM THEME DEVELOPMENT
When you want a site that is uniquely yours, built from the ground up.
Sometimes you want something extraordinary. That's why my clients trust me to craft custom templates for them.
I've created custom templates for Banks, Accountants, Optometrists, and even theater production companies. And I can do the same for you.
If you want a site that will show off your brand and crush the competition then we should talk.
The process is straightforward. After we've decided that we are a good fit then I'll discover exactly what you want. Then we'll plan the project, and work on the design. Once that is done I'll build your site for you, and then help you decide on how it's best to maintain it.
But what if you already have a design? Then that is just fine. That cuts down the cost and the time to create your site. All I need to do is build it, revise it, and and then I'll make it live. We'll still want to do a discovery call to make sure we are both on the same page, but already having a design makes it much, much easier.
So let's dive into the nitty gritty:
I'll do the following:
- If you need a design, I'll partner with my award-winning design agency to create a design that is uniquely yours. Then I'll take that design and create a beautiful theme, and set it up on your site.
- If you already have a design created, I'll create a custom theme from the ground up. I'll use best practices, and you'll not only have a site that looks great, but the code behind the scenes will be written well (which means fewer maintenance costs, and it's easier to make changes)
- I'll set up all the servers and code deployments to make it live.
- Dial in the SEO, by making sure that titles, metadata, and image details are all set up correctly
- Set up your contact form so email is working correctly.
- Add in google analytics and any other tracking you have.
- I'll also look at your site from a marketing perspective. Does it convert well? Does it do what we set out to do? Will this site really boost your bottom line?
- I'll be there for you. For the next 30 days I'll be your expert resource. I'll provide free email consulting for the next 30 days and phone calls if you need. You can ask any web-related questions you want, and I'm usually able to find the answer. Yes, you could ask about bread making, or my award winning apple crisp recipe, and you'll likely get an answer about those too, but usually my clients just ask me about site setup, landing pages, and how to boost conversions.
How long does this take?
It depends on what you need me to do. For fully custom sites I'm usually finished within 4-6 weeks. For smaller sites it can be as quick as 2-3 weeks.
Is there a page limit?
Not really. I've done custom sites that have 20 pages, or sites that have 150+ pages. It just depends on what you need. So let's talk, find out the details, and I'll get you a custom quote. It usually takes me 2-3 days to return with your fully personalized quote.
Will it be responsive or mobile ready
Absolutely. I always make mobile-ready or responsive sites.
How many revisions are there?
Since this is a custom site, you get more revisions since I want to get this right. Included at no additional charge are three rounds of 15 revisions each.
What guarantee do you have
All my work has a 30 day money-back guarantee.
What happens next?
If we are a good fit, we'll do some minor paperwork (my contracts are super light--enough to protect both of us, but not enough to put you to sleep), take a prepayment and then I can schedule you in.
Are you ready to start? Do you want a new website that is uniquely yours? Just fill out the form below and we'll get this started.